How We Give
Vail Resorts supports our EpicPromise partnerships through a combination of cash grants, product donations and volunteer time to bolster programs and/or fundraising events.
Where We Give
Vail Resorts only supports nonprofits that are based in our communities:
- Vail/Beaver Creek: Eagle County, Colorado
- Breckenridge/Keystone: Summit County/Park County, Colorado
- Heavenly and Kirkwood: South Lake Tahoe, Carson City, Minden, Meyers, Jackson and Gardnerville, California
- Northstar: Truckee, Tahoe City, King’s Beach and Incline Village, California
- Park City: Summit and Wasatch Counties, Utah
- Whistler Blackcomb: Sea to Sky Corridor
- Stowe, VT: Lamoille and Washington Counties
- Afton Alps, MN: Hastings, Woodbury, St. Paul Park, Prescott, Lakeland and Cottage Grove, MN; Hudson and River Falls, WI
- Brighton, MI: Livingston, Oakland and Washtenaw Counties
- Wilmot: : Kenosha County and Genoa City, WI; Antioch, Fox Lake, Johnsburg, Lake Villa, Richmond, and Spring Grove, IL
- Grand Teton National Park: Jackson, Moose and Yellowstone, WY
What We Support
Our EpicPromise grants and donations focus on youth programs and environmental initiatives that impact our local communities.
How to Apply
Grant Application for Colorado, Lake Tahoe and Park City: The 2018 grant cycle for organizations in Colorado, Lake Tahoe and Park City is open and eligible organizations have been invited to apply. If you didn’t receive an email to apply, yet feel you fit our giving criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your organization. All applications will be due September 25, 2018.
Whistler Blackcomb & Stowe, VT: The 2018 grant cycle for organizations surrounding Whistler Blackcomb and Stowe will open in early September 2018. Eligible organizations will receive an invite to apply.
Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Wilmot: The 2018 grant cycle for organizations surrounding Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Wilmot is currently closed.
Jackson, WY: The 2018 grant cycle for organizations located in the Jackson area is closed and organizations are in the process of being notified. The next opportunity to apply will be spring 2019.
Looking for our Educational Grants to attend college? Check out the program offered through the EpicPromise Foundation.