Park City Mountain for granted 41 nonprofits from Summit and Wasatch Counties with more than $2M in cash and product donations from EpicPromise for the 2017-18 ski season and summer. This support is a part of the Company’s overall $9.4M annual give to 250 nonprofit partners in our resort communities.
This year's EpicPromise grants in Park City support programs that:
- Help families make ends meet with scholarships for daycare and preschool
- Get kids outside, creating the next generation of stewards and outdoor recreation lovers
- Show kids a path to achieve their dreams by providing amazing mentors
- Protect and maintain local open spaces and trails
Community Giving in Park City
Leadership from Park City Mountain asked community partners to identify the most important issues facing the Park City region this year. We are proud to have granted in these identified areas of critical need:
- Healthy Families | Our grant to the People’s Health Clinic will help provide oral and vision health services to uninsured youth in Summit and Wasatch Counties.
- Mental Health | Our support of the Peace House will offset the cost of one-on-one therapy to children who are victims of domestic violence.
- Housing | By supporting Habitat for Humanity, we’ll help meet the affordable housing needs in Summit and Wasatch Counties.
For a full list of EpicPromise nonprofit partners in Park City, click HERE.
EpicPromise Kids Award
This award recognizes a local nonprofit for making a tangible impact for kids of all demographics and was voted on by Park City employees. It also comes with an extra $5,000 in funding. Congrats to this year's winner, the Peace House, whose mission is to end family violence and abuse through education, outreach, support services, and safe housing.