390 & 380 Interlocken Employee Earth Day Recycling Event
On Wednesday, April 25th, everyone who works in the Vail Resorts HQ building will have the opportunity to drop off hard-to-recycle items, such as electronics, appliances, paint and textiles.
Over lunch, listen in on a Lunch and Learn brought to you by Alpine Waste & Recycling, who takes away our trash, recycling and compost bins. This environmental Lunch and Learn will be held from 12:00 - 1:00pm in Harmony/Springboard with pizza provided.
Electronics and Appliances
- Computer towers
- Cell Phones
- Office Phones
- Batteries (Lithium ion and lead-acid)
- Kitchen Appliances (such as coffee makers, toasters, etc.)
- Bathroom Appliances (such as blow dryers, electric shavers, curling irons)
- Ink toner & cartridges
- Styrofoam – (bricks only, NO peanuts or items that held food or drink (to-go boxes, up of noodles, etc)
- TVs – Flat Screen & LCD. NO CRT or Tube TVs, please. However, these larger TVs can be dropped off directly at Sustainability.
Clothing and Accessories
- Paired, reusable shoes
- Items may be ripped or stained but must be clean. Must be 12” or larger. NO bathing suits, underwear, socks, curtains or pillows.
- Denim (must be full, adult pants)
- Yoga mats (includes plastic foam, rubber foam and jute yoga mats. Must be clean). NO badly soiled, stained or odorous mats, tatami or glass mats, or rugs or carpet.
- Cooking oil (NO motor oils or other oils used for purposes other than cooking)
- Household Latex Paint
- Waterborne Architectural Paints
Questions? Email EpicPromise.